Eat At Joes

Just a regular Joe who is angry that the USA, the country he loves, is being corrupted and damaged from within and trying to tell his fellow Americans the other half of the story that they don’t get on the TV News.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Courts Uphold Justice and the Rule of Law Again

On Monday Chief U.S. District Judge Thomas F. Hogan ruled that the FBI was acting legally when they searched Democratic Congressman William Jefferson’s congressional offices as they had a legal search warrant issued by a judge. This is a victory for America, Americans and the Rule of Law. FBI agents searched Jefferson’s offices for eighteen hours looking for evidence connected to bribery charges pending against him. House Speaker Dennis Hastert insisted that US Congressmen’s offices could not be searched by FBI agents even with legal search warrants while investigating crimes. Several other members of Congress also objected and claimed that members of Congress were above the law. Judge Hogan called bullshit on these claims. Thank you, Judge Hogan, for restoring law and order on Capitol Hill at least in this small issue. Members of Congress who thought it was fine for the NSA to track the phone calls of 200 Million Americans without warrants and with no probable cause, were aghast that their offices could be searched with warrants while actually investigating criminal activity.

Nice try dimwits! Some Republican leaders in Congress threatened to reduce funding to the FBI in retaliation for this. How dare you! They were investigating a crime and had search warrants. Neither Congress nor the President are above the law. Thank you again, Judge Hogan.

Hastert only objected to this Democrat’s office being searched because he knows that far more Republicans are going to be found connected with criminal activity and he doesn’t want their offices searched for evidence of wrongdoing. Democrats called on Jefferson to step down from his committees when it came out that he was involved in bribery. He has yet to do so. He should do so immediately.

2 Comments:

Blogger RexZeitgiest said...

No wonder you are such an angry troll, you have no friends.....quite lying and maybe you will get a few......

11:33 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Speaking of trolls, RexZeitgiest is one. He left a comment (that made no sense since this my blog so I can’t be a troll on my own blog) and promptly deleted his profile for fear that I would comment on his blog if he had one. Coward. Didn’t bother to explain how he thinks that I’m lying and he doesn’t know how to spell the word quit. A troll for those less familiar is someone who posts negative or derogatory or inflammatory comments without identifying themselves which is what this troll did. I’m going to go out on a limb and say he voted for Bush as most dimwitted Internet trolls did.

He’s a sad example of the 30% or so that think Bush is doing a great job as president.While the other 70% got a clue he and his hopeless friends will remain clueless until they die.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home