Eat At Joes

Just a regular Joe who is angry that the USA, the country he loves, is being corrupted and damaged from within and trying to tell his fellow Americans the other half of the story that they don’t get on the TV News.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Monday, January 16, 2006

Right-Wing Commentator Calls Bill O’Reilly a Clown

Right-wing conservative commentator and wholesale Bush supporter David Brooks was interviewed recently on the Charlie Rose show and called Bill O’Reilly’s tirades about Christmas “Clownishness.”

O’Reilly responded, “I mean, funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to f***in' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?” OK so maybe that was Joe Pesci in Goodfellas, but it fit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home