Eat At Joes

Just a regular Joe who is angry that the USA, the country he loves, is being corrupted and damaged from within and trying to tell his fellow Americans the other half of the story that they don’t get on the TV News.

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Saturday, October 08, 2005

God Told Me To Do It Says Bush Of Iraq War

"God would tell me, 'George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan.' And I did, and then God would tell me, 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq ...' And I did. And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East.' And by God I'm gonna do it."
-- President George W. Bush hearing voices

So that's it. I wondered who Bush was going to blame the Iraq war on. It's God's fault. What a convenient scapegoat Bush has. Odds are God won't come on the news to refute the claim. And even if He did the Corporate Media would not feel that it would be "fair and balanced" to air such a dissenting viewpoint. No sir. Bush has finally found his perfect patsy in the Almighty! Gotta hand it to him and Heir Rove they know how to pass the buck!

I’m being sarcastic of course. But seriously there is a term for people who hear voices: schizophrenic. Now I pray to God every day. Several times a day. And sometimes I may feel that He is providing guidance to me subconsciously. But a sane president would not say that God told him to invade another country and start a war! That’s what psychotic killers say. Many insane people in prison claim that God “told” them to do the things that wound them up behind bars. Our president states openly that God talks to him and tells him what our foreign policy should be. Again if he simply said that he prayed about it and felt God’s guidance in his mind that would be one thing. But repeatedly Bush has claimed that God physically audibly speaks to him. Doesn’t that concern anyone else?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home